December 31, 2013

NYE Outfit x Lyrex





Dress / Motelrocks
Boots / Nastygal

EN.

So new years eve huh? It wasn't really a special day for me but I hope you guys had a good new years eve. I wore this white lace dress from Motelrocks and I love it, the only bad thing about it is that it's a really thin material beneath the lace means if you wear black leggings with it, it would be visible. The last photo.. I know it's the best photo editing ever (sarcasm). It was cold and I couldn't handle the cold outside without my blazer so I decided to take the potos at home. I'm really sorry about the "GREAT" editing.

DE.
Also neues Jahr hm? Neu Jahrs war nicht so spezial fuer mich, aber ich hoffe ihr hattet ein gutes neues Jahr! Zum neu Jahr hab ich dieses Spitzenkleid von Motelrocks angezogen und ich liebe dieses Kleid, das einzige Problem ist das dass Material unter den Spitzen total duenn ist heisst wenn ihr schwarze Leggings darunter anzieht ist es sichtbar. Ueber das letzte Foto.. Ich weiss das dass editieren total brilliant ist! (sarkasmus). Es war sehr kalt Draussen und ich wollte mein Blazer in der Kaelte nicht ausziehen, also habe ich mich einfach entschieden die Bilder zu Hause zu machen. Tut mir sehr Leid ueber das "TOLLE" editieren.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, editing isn't so bad :) - you look gorgeous in this white lace dress!
    Do you want to follow each other via GFC and BGL? Let me know - I already follow you via G+ ;)

    xoxo
    LiliS

    ReplyDelete