December 26, 2013

Midnight City



Blouse/ F21
Skirt/ UO
Shoe/ T.U.K

EN.


So for Christmas I wanted to dress up fancy and casual, since I don't go out often. The skirt is from Urban Outfitters and I got it when it was Black Friday. I waited for the perfect moment to wear this skirt and shoot with it! Casual and elegant. That is also the first time since like 2006 that I wore a skirt. I didn't think I would actually LOVE skirts! Now I'm trying to collect as many as possible and also collect dresses/crop tops/ high waisted shorts. Combined with the skirt I wore a blouse from F21 and Creepers.The song for the blog post is Midnight City from M83. I chose that song because I just fell in love with it. There is no singer in this song, it's plain instrumental. Anyways I hope you guys had a great Christmas and a lot of presents!

GER.

Also fuer Weihnachten wollte ich mich auch mal elegant und alles anziehen, da ich ja nicht meistens rausgehe. Der Rock ist von Urban Outfitters und geholt hab ich es am Black Friday! Ich hab fuer den perfekten Moment gewartet um diesen Rock anzuziehen und Fotos zu machen! Schlicht und elegant. Das ist auch das erste mal das ich ein Rock angezogen habe seit ungefaehr 2006. I wusste garnicht wie sehr ich eigendlich Roecke liebe! Jetzt versuche ich soviele Roecke, Kleider, Crop Tops, und High Waisted Shorts zu sammeln. Kombiniert hab ich das mit einer Blouse aus F21. Schuhe sind Creepers. Der Song fuer diesen Blog Post ist Midnight City von M83. Ich hoffe ihr hattet ein schoenes Weihnachten und habt viel bekommen!

No comments:

Post a Comment