May 3, 2014

it ain't easy



Top/ H&M
Flannel/ Similar HERE
High Waisted Shorts/ Thrifted
Shoes/ T.U.K



EN.
It's been awhile my beautiful readers! I apologize that I haven't post in awhile. It's been raining so much this week and I finally got the time to shoot something today where it was warm and sunny. I even got to shoot 2 outfits today so stay tuned for the next outfit that will be on my blog next week. I love this plaid flannel it is so soft and I love that it's oversized.
Also, school is almost ending and I am so excited for it. I will be able to shoot more outfits :) 

DE.
Hallo meine wundervollen Leser! Tut mir Leid das ich sowenig poste. Es hat in der ganzen Woche geregnet, aber heute ist es endlich warm und sonnig.  Ich habe mir endlich die Zeit genommen Outfits zu shooten. Ich habe es sogar geschafft heute 2 Outfits zu shooten. Das naechste Outfit wird naechste Woche Samstag auf meinen Blog sein. Ich liebe dieses plaid Flanell, es ist so weich und ich liebe das es oversized ist.
Ich bin so aufgeregt das Schule bald endet. Ich werde dann auch viel mehr Zeit haben mehrere Outfits zu shooten :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment