March 2, 2014

FURTHERUP






Long Sleeve/F21
Skater Skirt/H&M

EN.

Hey there. As you can see I've been trying to stay really active on my blog. I was planning to shoot every weekend an outfit. It was somewhat cold shooting this and I hate how sensitive I am to the cold. It's ridiculous sometimes. I bought 2 long sleeves 2 days ago and I love them. This is one of them. Nirvana, I know people say "Don't get a band shirt if you don't listen to the band" I agree with that but I was really into this long sleeve. I'll try to listen to them once I find time to do so. I never really choose out an outfit, I'll just put anything random together and go with it. I hope it's getting warmer for the next weeks.

DE.

Hallo. Wie du sehen kannst versuche ich sehr hart aktiv zu sein. I dachte daran das ich jedes Wochenende einmal Fotos mache. Es war etwas kalt diese Bilder zu machen und ich hasse es wie empfindlich ich zur der Kaelte bin. Ich habe vorgestern 2 long sleeves gekauft. Wie andere auch sagen man sollte nicht Kleidungsstuecke von Bands kaufen die man nicht hoert, das ist auch richtig so in meiner Meinung, aber ich fand dieses long sleeve einfach toll, dass ich mir es einfach gekauft habe. Ich werde demnaechst versuchen diese Band mal anzuhoeren. Immer wenn ich Fotos mache planne ich mir nie die Outfits vor. Ich such mir halt schnell was aus und trage es dann. Ich hoffe es wird auch demnaechst warmes Wetter geben.

No comments:

Post a Comment